MS Interior Design, Exhibition Design Intensive
Pratt Institute, Brooklyn NY, United States of America
Sep 2011 - May 2014
BS Interior Design Engineering
Prince Sultan University College for Women, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Sep 2006 - Jun 2010
Lecturer at Prince Sultan University, Riyadh Saudi Arabia
The Architecture and Interior Design Department
Jan 2016 - Present
Independent Interior Designer at Dema Alfreihi Studio
• Private resident in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia (880 meter square). Space planning and specifying FF&E for ground floor, first floor, mezzanine and rooftop.
•Hala's Reception, in Riyadh Saudi Arabia. Space planning, specifying FF&E and supervise construction from start to finish.
Sep 2015 - Present
Designer at Retail-access Open D Group, New York City, US
Designing retail spaces, displays, point of sale and merchandising for high end retails (Calvin Klein, Marc Jacobs, Ralph Lauren, Juicy Couture, John Varvatos..etc)
Mar 2014 - Jun 2015
Internship at HOK, New York City, US
• Amex Coffee shop, AutoCAD drawings, select materials.
• HOK New Office, LEED Calculations, 3D renderings, edit shop drawings.
• Healthcare: New York Presbyterian, JP Morgan Chase Clinic expansion University Medical Center Princeton relocation.
Oct 2010 - Dec 2010
Technical & Design Skills
• Auto CAD (2D and 3D) • Material Selection
• 3Ds Max(3D and animation) • Drafting
• V-ray • Space Planning
• Adobe Photoshop • Modeling
• Adobe Illustrator • Rhinoceroses
• Adobe InDesign • Team Work
• Presentation Proficiency • Concept Development
• FF&E Specifying
Honors and Activities
• Member of “The Art & Design Society” founded by the artist Awatef Alqunabet in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia,2009-2011.
• Interior Design Department Representative at Prince Sultan University Collage for Women, 2008-2009.
• Graduated with the Second Degree Honor From Prince Sultan University in B.S Interior Design Engineering, Jan 2011.
Fluent in Arabic and English.